The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
About the episode:
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Krystal Zellmer. Krystal is co-owner of the leadership training company Klemmer and Associates. She is a transformational facilitator in experiential leadership training, author and platform speaker. Her book, Life By Intention, is an Amazon Best Seller. Krystal has professionally been in the personal development field since 2012. She is the daughter of the internationally recognized leading trainer in leadership and Character Development, Brian Klemmer. Since his passing in 2011, Krystal is committed to upholding Brian’s legacy while continuing to positively impact lives all around the world.
Krystal is married to Adam Zellmer and they are the proud parents of two bright boys. Wherever Krystal goes she is an advocate for contribution, personal responsibility, honor and truth. Her experiences in the personal development field have provided her with powerful insights and wisdom beyond her years. She is a bold, personable woman with a compelling message to share.
Questions Sara asks Krystal Zellmer:
- Tell me a little about your story and background?
- What are some of the key concepts in your book, Life By Intention?
- How do you help someone who is feeling stuck professionally?
- What is the formula of champions and can you break it down for us?
- How do you help people fulfill their intentions and meet their goals?
- How do you help people develop happier and healthier relationships?
- What are some first steps one should take when trying to make progress on their goals?
- What other advice do you have on goal setting and strategic planning?
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Monday.com, a powerful project management platform. Monday.com helps teams easily build, run, and scale their dream workflows on one platform. I personally am a user and big fan of Monday.com – I start my workday pulling up the platform and spend my day working within it for everything from task management to running client engagements. Learn more about Monday.com at ducttape.me/monday.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND