It is possible that at some point you decided to try the live streaming platform Twitter and, over time, you found that it wasn’t exactly what you needed- And, for this reason, you haven’t used the accounts you created for a while. We tell you how to remove or disable it according to your needs.
Each of the options we have indicated has a different objective. In the first case, you must bear in mind that everything you have in your Twitch account will be deleted and you will not be able to access them in any way. But this makes you don’t worry nothing to do with the platform. If you decide to disable your profile, what you will do is unsubscribe it, but nothing is deleted, and you can activate it if you wish later.
How to delete Twitch account
What you have to do is what we indicate below and, yes, one thing that you should do first of all is to notify the followers that you intend to remove your content effectively soon. They will surely appreciate it. These are the steps:
- Enter this link as usual with your credentials.
- Then you have to access the address that allows you to delete Twitch accounts, which is this and since it is already identified you can access it without problems.
- You will be asked to indicate the reason why you want to delete the account, and then you can use the button Delete account.
- In a matter of a little time, depending on the content load, everything will be deleted.
- You are done.
Disable the account you have on the platform
This is the best option to use if you are not sure if you will return to Twitch or not, since all you do is make your account disappear, but not delete it. This is what you have to do to get it:
- Log in to Twitch as usual, then tap on the account’s profile photo.
- Select Settings and under the Profile tab scroll down until you find an option called Disable Twitch Account.
- Click on it and you will enter the page that allows you to finish the process. Again, it will ask you why you are doing this, and when you answer, you can use the button disable account.
- You will have finished.
As you can see, it’s really easy perform either of the two options on Twitch, so in a matter of a few minutes you can finish everything safely.