Adif selects ten finalists to design the Chamartín station

Adif High Speed ​​has selected ten finalists for the new design of the Madrid Chamartín station, recently renamed Chamartín-Clara Campoamor, who will now have a period of five months to anonymously make their proposals for the transformation of the station and its urban integration.

Among the ten projects initially selected for proving the technical and economic solvency necessary to carry out all the action projects framed in the urban development of Madrid Nuevo Norte, there are three of the so-called ‘Big Four’.

Specifically, EY is a prominent collaborator of the project presented by Esteyco, UNStudio and b720 Aquitectura; PwC is also in the candidacy proposed by Técnica y Proyectos, Grimshaw Architects and Rubio Arquitectura; and KPMG Asesores is one of Aecom Inocsa’s collaborators, together with Dominique Perrault Architecte, Ignacio Fajardo Sanz and Estudio Álvarez-Sala.

The others selected are: Sener, Foster + Partners, Ove Arup and Junquera Arquitectos; Idom, BIG Bjarke Ingels and AREP Ville; WSP Spain-APIA, Saitec, Souto Moura, Mangado and Ezquiaga Arquitectura; Ghesa, Benthem Crouwel, C. Andrés & LI.Masia, Inse Rail and Promo; Estudio Herreros, GMP, Eptisa, BAC Engineering and Drees & Sommer; Ayesa, Zaha Hadid Architects and Italferr; and Rogers Stirk Harbor, LLP Vidal y Asociados, Audinglntraesa, Fhecor and Carlos Fernández Casado, with Concha Rodríguez Caro as associate collaborator.

Once their projects are presented, a jury will evaluate the designs and technical offers that are presented, whose evaluation will represent 90% of the final score, while the remaining 10% will be related to the economic offer.

This jury will be made up of members of the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda, Adif and Adif High Speed, Castellana Norte District (DCN), the local and regional Administration and professional associations.

The selection of the winning design will foreseeably take place at the end of the third quarter of the year 2021. Subsequently, the winning team will have a period of 72 months to carry out the actions provided for in the contract.

Phases

In a first phase, Adif will contract, for a maximum amount of 4.6 million euros, the drafting of the preliminary projects necessary to plan all the railway activities and the tertiary building (offices) of the urban area.

In a second stage, Adif AV may commission, through specific contracts for up to a maximum amount of 24.8 million euros, the development of all the projects that are derived from the planning carried out in the first stage, according to the economic conditions and techniques established in the bidding documents.

The selected team will have to design a new access terminal to the platforms in the north head of Madrid Chamartín-Clara Campoamor, with its urban uses associated with the railway (passenger services, Adif and Adif AV railway offices and car parks) and their corresponding areas road and pedestrian access.

With this remodeling, Adif intends to adapt the station, whose current design dates back to 1975, to the new mobility needs and turn it not only into a new transport hub, but “into a benchmark in terms of sustainability and a new icon. of the capital and its social and economic life “.

.

Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here